Screen-printing involves creating a stencil, also known as the screen. Ink is pressed through the stencil to apply the logo design onto the garments. Each individual colour requires different screens, and is applied one-at-a-time to achieve a complete printed logo.
The ink in screen printing is applied thicker than digital printing, which results in brighter colours - even on darker shirts. Screen printing is the best option for designs that require a high level of vibrancy, specialty products, or for quantities greater than 15 pieces. It is not economically feasible to print less than 15 pieces.
Add Items to the Cart
Select View Cart
Under the Branding section, select Screen-printing
Select "Repeat", if you have previously used our Screen-printing services. You can skip other steps
Upload file with Logo in any format (e.g. .ai, .psd, .png, .jpeg, etc.)
Please note that when you place an order, you are only paying for the garments. We will send you a proforma invoice with the screen-printing charges before proceeding with the screen-printing. Once you are happy with the pricing, your logo will be vectorised for screen-printing artwork, and a proof will be sent for approval.
The ink in screen printing is applied thicker than digital printing (sublimation) which results in brighter colours - even on darker shirts. Screen printing is the best option for designs that require a high level of vibrancy,
Please specify the following:
1. Position of the Print (e.g. On pocket, Left Chest, Right Chest, Back etc.)
2. Size of the Print
3. Colour of the Print - Ideally one colour print for keeping printing costs low
We will send you a proof of your artwork for your approval. Once approved, please allow about 2 weeks for delivery.
• Large quantities ordered - Due to the setup involved in screen-printing, the more shirts you order, the lower your price will be.
• Number of Locations Printed - Each location requires new setup and more runs for printing. A front print only will always be cheaper than a front and back print.
• Number of Colours on Each Design - The number of colours in each design affects the run time and setup for each location. A one colour print will be cheaper than a three-color print. If you have a many colours and tones in your design and small quantity of garments - Vinyl Iron on may be a cheaper solution. We offer Vinyls Irons, please notify us in the "Order Comments" if you would like Vinyls
Screen Printing Charges for the front chest position:
|1 Colour||2 Colours||3 Colours||4 Colours|
|15 - 19 mm||$8.80|
|20 - 49 mm||$8.80||$8.80||$9.90|
|50 - 99 mm||$5.50||$6.60||$8.80||$9.90|
For Special Orders, Get a Quote from us